- DATA WE COLLECT
- Contact information, namely your email address, name, company name, address, telephone;
- Account information such as username and account preferences;
- All information associated with namely : selected Griffco Valve Services.
- Transaction information: We collect information about the transaction you complete via the Griffco Valve Services.
- Location information: Our website may collect precise geolocation information from your mobile device with your prior consent. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection of this information through your device operating system settings. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove the mobile applications from your device.
- Device and Log information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Griffco Valve Services, mobile network information, type of operating system, type of hardware used and the type of browser used. We also log information about your use of the Griffco Valve Services, including access times, pages viewed, IP address, other standard web log data, and the page visited before and after navigating to our websites.
- You can learn about Google’s practices by going to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You may opt-out of Facebook advertising by visiting https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads/.
- Software auto-update: Desktop and mobile software products may utilize auto-updating features with your prior consent. If you initially consent to auto-update features, you may be able to subsequently stop the auto-update features through our software products or your device operating system settings.
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- HOW AND WHY WE SHARE YOUR DATA
- Understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- Develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- Manage and develop our business and operations;
- Carry out any purposes for which we have received your consent; and
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- compelled by subpoena, court order or other legal procedure;
- we believe the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
- we obtain your consent or at your direction.
- Facebook SDK to track and examine the use of Griffco Valve Website to prepare reports and analysis;
- Google Analytics to track and examine the use of Griffco Valve Website in order to prepare reports and analysis.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
- YOUR CHOICES AND OBLIGATIONS
- Delete data: You can request deletion of your personal data that we have about you. We will delete the data that we are not legally obliged to keep and since some of the data is necessary to provide Griffco Valve Services to you, you will not be able to use some of our services after the deletion;
- Change or correct data: You have the right to request change of incorrect personal data that we have about you;
- Object to or limit or restrict use of data: You can request that we stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to access and/or take your personal data: You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
- CONTACT US
Last updated: July 12, 2020
The Griffco Commitment to You
Griffco strives to provide exceptional service and value to all its customers and employs talented professionals to ensure customer satisfaction.